Alexander Rose Cornis Broadfield Garden Bench 5ft
This item is available to pre-order.
Stock expected: 15/08/2021
- Cornis Collection
- Dense and virtually knot-free wood
- Responsibly sourced timber
- Oiled finish
- Smooth lustre
- Easy to treat and maintain the timber
- Traditional and ergonomic design
- high arms
- Shaped seat and back slats for comfort
- 3 year warranty
This Alexander Rose Broadfield Cornis Bench is designed to be used both indoors and outdoors, give your indoors that touch of class or outdoors as a feature of your outside space. Designed for comfort with a shaped seat and back slats.
The Cornis Range
Cornis is a dense close-grained hardwood, which has been oiled giving each piece of Cornis furniture a smooth brown finish, with a durability of up to 10 years. Alexander Rose sources all of its Cornis timber from The Congo, Central Africa. All Alexander Rose Cornis timber used is FSC® MIX Certified.
Cornis comes with a 3-year warranty.
Alexander Rose produced Garden furniture you can trust and that will stand the test of time, lasting for many years, however as with most Timber garden furniture over time the natural process of weathering will occur. Cracks and splits can appear, particularly towards the ends of the grain.
Alexander Rose furniture has designed this set with this in mind and has been produced to remain durable during its lifetime. Treating wooden furniture enhanced the natural look and feel. Another option that many look to is completely leaving the wood which will turn a stylish silver grey.
|Limited Warranty (Years)||3 Years|
|Height of Seat||0|
|Direct from Supplier||No|
|Expected Arrival Date||15 Aug 2021|
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service., making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders over £50 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £50 are £4.95 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. Please note that if the item you order will fit on a singular pallet it will be delivered by pallet service, to your curb.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.