Alexander Rose Cornis St. George Bench 4ft
Nationwide Delivery expected within 5-10 working days
- Cornis Collection
- Oiled finish
- Shaped seat and back slats for comfort
- Dense and almost knot-free wood
- Responsibly sourced timber
- Easy to treat and maintain
- 3-year warranty
This Alexander Rose Cornis St George Bench is designed to be used both indoors and outdoors, giving your indoors that touch of class or outdoors as a feature of your outside space. Designed for comfort with a shaped seat and back slats.
The Cornis Range
Cornis is a dense close-grained hardwood, which has been oiled giving each piece of Cornis furniture a smooth brown finish, with a durability of up to 10 years. Alexander Rose sources all of its Cornis timber from The Congo, Central Africa. All Alexander Rose Cornis timber used is FSC® MIX Certified.
Cornis comes with a 3-year warranty.
Alexander Rose produce Garden furniture you can trust and that will stand the test of time, lasting for many years. However, as with most Timber garden furniture, over time the natural process of weathering will occur. Cracks and splits can appear, particularly towards the ends of the grain.
Alexander Rose furniture has designed this set with this in mind and has been produced to remain durable during its lifetime. Treating wooden furniture enhances the natural look and feel. Another option that many look to is completely leaving the wood which will turn a stylish silver grey.
|Recommended Footprint Width (cm)
|Recommended Footprint Length (cm)
|Set Width cm
|Set Depth cm
|Table Height (cm)
|Table Length (cm)
|Table Width (cm)
|Chair Height (cm)
|Chair Length (cm)
|Chair Width (cm)
|Height of Seat
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service, making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
If you are lucky enough to live in our delivery catchment area then our friendly delivery team will be delivering your order. They will contact you prior to your delivery to confirm a suitable date. Please note that they will not be able to enter your garden or premises and the delivery will be curbside.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders shipped via DPD will incur a £4.95 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via Palletline will incur a £25 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via our local delivery service (must be within our catchment area) will vary in charge and be specified at checkout.
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.