Alexander Rose Mahogany Broadfield Bench 4ft
- Mahogany Collection
- Rich red / pink colour
- Durable hardwood
- Strong Structure
- Easy to treat and maintain
- 3 year warranty
This Alexander Rose Mahogany Broadfield Bench is designed to be used both indoors and outdoors, give your indoors that touch of class or outdoors as a feature of your outside space. Designed for comfort with a shaped seat and back slats.
The Mahogany Range
Mahogany is a type of hardwood that glows with its pinkish colouring that darkens to a typical Mahogany reddish-brown over time. The grain is even and feels fine on the skin. You would be expecting Mahogany to be durable and last for up to 10 Years. boasts the durability of up to 10 years. All of Alexander Rose’s Mahogany is FSC® Certified.
Mahogany with a 3-year warranty.
Alexander Rose produced Garden furniture you can trust and that will stand the test of time, lasting for many years, however as with most Timber garden furniture over time the natural process of weathering will occur. Cracks and splits can appear, particularly towards the ends of the grain.
Alexander Rose furniture has designed this set with this in mind and has been produced to remain durable during its lifetime. Treating wooden furniture enhanced the natural look and feel. Another option that many look to is completely leaving the wood which will turn a stylish silver grey.
|Limited Warranty (Years)||3 Years|
|Height of Seat||0|
|Is drop ship product yes/no||Yes|
Here at Chessington Garden Centre, we want to make things as easy and hassle-free as possible for you. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered direct to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders over £50 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £50 are £4.95 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
- In some cases where customers live locally to Chessington Garden Centre one of our own drivers will deliver this to you and call you prior to delivery. If you live in the following postcode areas one of our own Chessington Drivers will deliver your goods - All KT postcodes, SW17, 18, 19, 20 & SM1,2,3,4,5,6,7.
Please call us on 01372 725638 if you have any questions or requirements.