Alexander Rose Old England Grey Painted Turnberry Bench 5ft
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable.
- Old England Collection
- Classic style
- Acacia timber
- Grey durable polyurethane paint finish
- Responsibly sourced timber
- Curved armrests
- Shaped seat and back slats for comfort
- 3 year warranty
This Alexander Rose Old England Bench has that distressed look offers a classic yet slightly more modern feel to the design. The Bench offers additional seating but also can be used as part of a wider set. Solidly built, the bench is distinguishable by Alexander Rose's 'famous' back rest which gently rises towards a central arch formed of vertical slats that have been designed to slightly bulge inwards for maximum comfort and lumbar support.
Painted Acacia Range
New Painted Acacia is a hardwood that belongs to the acacia group, gaining its name from being coated in a satin white paint finish. Alexander Rose timber stands the test of time with the durability of up to 10 years and is all FSC 100% Certified.
The Acacia Timber has a 3-year warranty.
Alexander Rose produced Garden furniture you can trust and that will stand the test of time, lasting for many years, however as with most Timber garden furniture over time the natural process of weathering will occur. Cracks and splits can appear, particularly towards the ends of the grain.
Alexander Rose furniture has designed this set with this in mind and has been produced to remain durable during its lifetime. Treating wooden furniture enhanced the natural look and feel. Another option that many look to is completely leaving the wood which will turn a stylish silver grey.
|Home Assembly Required||Yes|
|Limited Warranty (Years)||3 Years|
|Height of Seat||0|
|Is drop ship product yes/no||No|
|Expected Arrival Date||15 Jul 2021|
Here at Chessington Garden Centre, we want to make things as easy and hassle-free as possible for you. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders over £50 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £50 are £4.95 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
- In some cases where customers live locally to Chessington Garden Centre one of our own drivers will deliver this to you and call you prior to delivery. If you live in the following postcode areas one of our own Chessington Drivers will deliver your goods - All KT postcodes, SW17, 18, 19, 20 & SM1,2,3,4,5,6,7.
Please call us on 01372 725638 if you have any questions or requirements.