Alexander Rose Roble Lounge Left End with Cusions
This item is available to pre-order.
Stock expected: 30/06/2022
- Part of the Roble Collection
- Durable hardwood
- Easy to treat and maintain
- Does turns grey over time
- Smooth Lustre Texture
- Plump Olefin cushions
- 10-year warranty
With hardwood and contemporary and traditional design, the Roble Modular Corner with Cushions certainly leaves its mark. Customise your own design and position just how you want. Designed for comfort on the Olefin Cushions. Made from 100% FSC certified wood and will stand out and bring a strong contemporary look to your garden without compromising tradition.
The Roble Range
Roble (Amburana Cearensis) is a very strong hardwood with light yellow colouring. Alexander Rose’s Roble is FSC® certified and comes from Bolivia. Roble is seen as the stronger option compared to its alternative Teak. Roble offers a smooth finish with a close interlocking grain.
Roble comes with a 10-year warranty.
Alexander Rose produce Garden furniture you can trust and that will stand the test of time, lasting for many years. However as with most Timber garden furniture, over time the natural process of weathering will occur. Cracks and splits can appear, particularly towards the ends of the grain.
Alexander Rose furniture has designed this set with this in mind and has been produced to remain durable during its lifetime. Treating wooden furniture enhances the natural look and feel. Another option that many look to is completely leaving the wood which will turn a stylish silver grey.
|Limited Warranty (Years)||10 Years|
|Direct from Supplier||Yes|
|Expected Arrival Date||30 Jun 2022|
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service., making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders over £100 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £100 are £4.95 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.