Alexander Rose Roble Park Bench 5ft
This item is available to pre-order.
Stock expected: 30/07/2021
- Please note this item is sent directly from the supplier. Unless specified estimated time for delivery will be 2-4 weeks from the date of order. In some cases, it may be longer due to shipping delays.
- Part of the Roble Collection
- Durable hardwood
- Easy to treat and maintain
- Easily adjustable
- Does turns grey over time
- Chunky armrests
- 10-year warranty
The Alexander Rose Roble TuPark Bench works great in your home and not just in the park as the name might suggest. Designed for comfort with a shaped seat and back slats. Made from 100% FSC certified wood and will stand out and bring a strong contemporary look to your garden without compromising tradition. This bench would be a great centrepiece for any garden or outside space.
The Roble Range
Roble (Amburana Cearensis) is a very strong hardwood with light yellow colouring. Alexander Rose’s Roble is FSC® certified and comes from Bolivia. Roble is seen as the stronger option compared to its alternative Teak. Roble offers a smooth finish with a close interlocking grain.
Roble comes with a 10-year warranty.
Alexander Rose produced Garden furniture you can trust and that will stand the test of time, lasting for many years, however as with most Timber garden furniture over time the natural process of weathering will occur. Cracks and splits can appear, particularly towards the ends of the grain.
Alexander Rose furniture has designed this set with this in mind and has been produced to remain durable during its lifetime. Treating wooden furniture enhanced the natural look and feel. Another option that many look to is completely leaving the wood which will turn a stylish silver grey.
|Limited Warranty (Years)||10 Years|
|Is drop ship product yes/no||Yes|
|Expected Arrival Date||30 Jul 2021|
Here at Chessington Garden Centre, we want to make things as easy and hassle-free as possible for you. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders over £50 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £50 are £4.95 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
- In some cases where customers live locally to Chessington Garden Centre one of our own drivers will deliver this to you and call you prior to delivery. If you live in the following postcode areas one of our own Chessington Drivers will deliver your goods - All KT postcodes, SW17, 18, 19, 20 & SM1,2,3,4,5,6,7.
Please call us on 01372 725638 if you have any questions or requirements.