Alfresco Chef Naples Red Oven
- Multifunctional - Pizza, Bake, Roast and Sear
- Reaches temperatures of over 400°C
- Large Pizza ready in 60 seconds
- Spacious 60cm x 55cm cooking floor size
- Mobile stand for greater stability and easy storage
- Ceramic insulation
- Cordierite stone tile (removable for cleaning)
- Assembly and instruction manual included
- 3 Year Warranty
The Naples wood-fired oven is compact and fitted with a mobile stand for greater stability and easy storage. It's ideal for hosting friends and family for pizza night and giving them the taste of classic Italian wood-fired pizza.
Reaching temperatures of 400°C within 15 minutes, this multi-purpose oven is built with 5cm ceramic fibre insulation and 3cm thick fire brick floor tiles. The Spacious 60cm x 55cm cooking floor size allows for large pizzas and other foods to be cooked.
The oven is super easy to light. All you need is one of our Woodson firelighters and kiln-dried hardwood. The user guide shows you how to get your oven safely and efficiently lit. It’s also really easy to manage and use with the pizza peel set.
Maintenance is really simple too. You can quickly clean your oven by brushing the fire brick tiles down with our stainless steel brush and wiping down the exterior with oven cleaner.
The oven also comes with a base shelf for wood storage, so you can keep your wood close at hand when using it. You can also store your pizza paddle and other tools in this handy compartment. Your oven comes with a step by step assembly guide, user manual and peace of mind with three year warranty.
|Is drop ship product yes/no||No|
|Web Product Name||Alfresco Chef Naples Red Oven|
Here at Chessington Garden Centre, we want to make things as easy and hassle-free as possible for you. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered direct to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders over £50 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £30 are £4.99 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
- In some cases where customers live locally to Chessington Garden Centre one of our own drivers will deliver this to you and call you prior to delivery. If you live in the following postcode areas one of our own Chessington Drivers will deliver your goods - All KT postcodes, SW17, 18, 19, 20 & SM1,2,3,4,5,6,7.
Please call us on 01372 725638 if you have any questions or requirements.