Arcadia D3+ Desert 12 Reptile Lamp 18W
Free Delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery 5-10 working days.
High 12% UV-B content to support desert reptile species synthesis of Vitamin D3
A full spectrum fluorescent lamp designed to simulate, as closely as possible, the spectrum of natural sunlight including UVA and low levels of UVB
- High light output
- Produces excellent natural colour
- Made in Germany by world’s best experts
- Long life, 12 month life span before replacement is needed
- Suitable Species with high UVB requirements such as Bearded Dragons, Blue-tongued Skink, Frilled Lizard, Uromastyx, Tortoises and Freshwater Turtles and Agamids
FULL SPECTRUM LAMPS
Arcadia Reptile D3 and D3+ T8 lamps have been specifically designed with animal health in mind. We are proud to have the world’s highest output T8 lamps in 6% and 12% UVB.
SAFE LEVELS OF UV-B FOR A YEAR
All of our UVB percentages are measured as part of the total output of light from the lamp and after the all important first 100 hours of output. You can be rest assured that by using Arcadia Reptile D3 and D3+ lamps that you are providing the very best in T8 technology. The Arcadia Reptile D3 and D3+ UVB lamps are effective to for one whole year and will keep your animal in tip top condition.
REPLICATES TYPICAL DAYLIGHT
Arcadia Reptile T8 D3 and D3+ lamps have a high UV-A output (30%), providing all the elements which are so vital to the welfare of the reptiles. As full spectrum lamps, they help simulate sunlight. This provides high colour rendering for enhanced viewing of your reptiles and their environment. The colour temperature of 6,500K replicates typical daylight conditions.
|Range Name||D3+ Desert|
|Life Span||12 months|
|Maintenance||Replace every 12 months|
|Lighting Diameter||T8 Ø26mm|
|Lighting Style||Fluorescent Lamp|
|Light Fitting||Fluorescent Lamp|
|Direct from Supplier||No|
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service., making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders over £50 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £50 are £4.95 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. Please note that if the item you order will fit on a singular pallet it will be delivered by pallet service, to your curb.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.