Arcadia D3+ Dragon 14 Reptile Lamp 54W
Free Delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery 5-10 working days.
High 14% UV-B content to support desert reptile species synthesis of Vitamin D3
The Arcadia Reptile 14% UV-B ‘Dragon Lamp’ is our most powerful HD-T5 reptile lamp. Made in Germany by experts to provide not only high quantities of UV-B radiation but to also provide this energy without any limitation to the colour and quantity of visible light
- Increased light & UV-B
- Long life, 12 month lifespan before a change is required
- Made in Germany by the world’s best experts
- 15” / 35-40cm upper index basking distance
- No nasty blue/purple colour
- Flicker free
- Suitable for reptiles requiring a high level of UV-B such as Bearded Dragons, Blue-tongued Skink, Frilled Lizard, Uromastyx, Tortoises and Freshwater Turtles, Agamids kept in large enclosures
The Arcadia Reptile ‘DragonLamp’ is a crisp, bold, full-spectrum and VERY bright High-Output T5 UV-B projection lamp for captive reptiles. The lamp represents an almost doubling of light (LUX) and has a CRI of over 95 which will allow you as the keeper to see your animal in all of its natural glory. DragonLamp really does represent the very best of lighting technology.
PERFECT FOR BEARDED DRAGONS
Upper index basking for an arid species such as a Bearded Dragon (UV-I 6.00) is set at a massive 15” or 35-40cm from the reflected lamp to the animals back at the ‘basking’ or shortest point. This will allow you to create ‘wild-like’ indexes of energy with an energy rich, wide basking zone whilst providing ample access to light and shade for natural self-regulation.
HIGH UV-B LEVELS
The increased level of UV-B energy which is balanced with 30% UV-A ensures that this lamp is simply perfect to be used in vivaria of 24”/60cm high or more. It will also help greatly for those that use terraria with a mesh top as the extra energy will allow light to penetrate deeper into the enclosure, providing wild-like indexes of UV-B at a safer distance.
|Range Name||D3+ Dragon|
|Life Span||12 Months|
|Maintenance||Replace every 12 months|
|Lighting Diameter||T5 Ø16mm|
|Lighting Style||Fluorescent Lamp|
|Light Fitting||Fluorescent Lamp|
|Direct from Supplier||No|
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service., making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders over £50 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £50 are £4.95 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. Please note that if the item you order will fit on a singular pallet it will be delivered by pallet service, to your curb.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.