Azpects EASY Joint Paving Jointing Compound 12.5kg – Stone Grey
Free Delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery 5-10 working days.
- An effortless way to fill joints between paving
- Used all year round
- Ready-mixed for ease and speed of application
- Pressure washer resistant
- Long-lasting joints with no voids
- Cold and freezing conditions
- Environmentally friendly, cement-free & resin-free, non-hazardous.
Easy Joint can be used in wet and cold weather; Perfect for all-year-round use. Its been proven to be up to 20 times faster than mortar jointing. Much kinder on your tool kit too with no staining.
The product will not go off as long as the bag inside remains intact. Environmentally friendly, cement-free & resin-free, non-hazardous
Available in, Mushroom, Buff, Stone Grey, Basalt and Jet Black
EasyJoint is one of the best in the business and called by many try the 'Best All Weather Paving Joint Compound' available in the UK. This #1 product is sold across the world and is favoured by professional and DIY installers.
EASYJoint is an extremely effective and easy way to fill joints between paving, be it natural stone or concrete flags. It is suitable for all types of paving material provided there is a gap of at least 3mm wide and 20mm deep.
The result of using EASYJoint, to joint your paving, will be a paving gap that is completely filled without the need for kneeling and compressing the material by hand that will last for years. A strong joint that will resist the elements and stand the test of time - better than traditional jointing methods.
Easy Joint – How much do I need?
1 x 12.5Kg Tub of EASYJoint will cover approximately the following areas* This is estimated and will entirely depend on user experience, gap width etc
|Paving Size (mm)||Joint Size (mm) 30 x 5||Paving Size (mm)||Joint Size (mm) 30 x 8|
|600 x 600||13.5 m2||600 x 600||8.5 m2|
|600 x 450||11.5 m2||600 x 450||7.0 m2|
|450 x 450||10.0 m2||450 x 450||6.0 m2|
|600 x 300||9.0 m2||600 x 300||5.5 m2|
|450 x 300||8.0 m2||450 x 300||5.0 m2|
|300 x 300||7.0 m2||300 x 300||4.0 m2|
|450 x 225||7.0 m2||450 x 225||4.0 m2|
|225 x 225||5.0 m2|
|Is drop ship product yes/no||No|
Here at Chessington Garden Centre, we want to make things as easy and hassle-free as possible for you. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders over £50 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £50 are £4.95 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
- In some cases where customers live locally to Chessington Garden Centre one of our own drivers will deliver this to you and call you prior to delivery. If you live in the following postcode areas one of our own Chessington Drivers will deliver your goods - All KT postcodes, SW17, 18, 19, 20 & SM1,2,3,4,5,6,7.
Please call us on 01372 725638 if you have any questions or requirements.