Azpects EASYGrout Porcelain Paving Grout 15kg – Light Grey
Free Delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery 5-10 working days.
- Available in 15kg tubs
- Available in Light Grey, Dark Grey or Natural
- Filling joints from 5mm up to 25mm wide
- Fine textured finish
- Rapid set
Azpects EASY Grout Light Grey is a high-quality slurry grout for use on porcelain and most other paving materials.
EASYGrout mixes readily with water to give a highly flowable joint filling and grouting mortar ideal for use on floor surfaces where a high early strength, resilient, compact grout joint is needed, particularly in areas subject to early and sustained trafficking. It is available in three colours and is suitable for grouting joints internally and externally around ceramic, porcelain and natural stone tiling and clay paving slabs, filling joints from 5mm up to 25mm wide with a minimum joint depth of 20mm.
Easy Grout – How much do I need?
1 x 15Kg Tub of EASYJoint will cover approximately the following areas* This is estimated and will entirely depend on user experience, gap width etc
|Length mm||Width mm||Depth mm||Area covered per 15kg|
|Is drop ship product yes/no||No|
Here at Chessington Garden Centre, we want to make things as easy and hassle-free as possible for you. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders over £50 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £50 are £4.95 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
- In some cases where customers live locally to Chessington Garden Centre one of our own drivers will deliver this to you and call you prior to delivery. If you live in the following postcode areas one of our own Chessington Drivers will deliver your goods - All KT postcodes, SW17, 18, 19, 20 & SM1,2,3,4,5,6,7.
Please call us on 01372 725638 if you have any questions or requirements.