Banana & Honey Iced Treat 139g
- Delicious treats for your dogs all year round (especially in the summer!!)
- Keeps your dog cool in the summer
- Can be eaten straight out the tub
- Different way to add enrichment into your dog’s day
- Lots of nutrition for dog
These treats are not only delicious but they also contain extra nutrition like fruits, coconut oil, flaxseed and aloe Vera and many more. So this makes it more nutritional than human ice cream. These treats also do not contain any dairy or gluten. On a hot day these are a brilliant way to keep your dog hydrated and its fun to. You do not need to worry about getting a bowl out and putting it in as you can feed your dog straight from the tub. If your dog loves it that much it runs of with the tub do not worry as the tub is entirely edible and will not harm your dog. The tub is also specially shaped that all dogs can fit their mouth or muzzles in, so no dogs can miss out on this yummy cool treat.
Pure Fruit Puree (Banana 20%), Fructose, Coconut Oil, Honey, Aloe Vera, Flaxseed Oil, Potato Flour, Mono-and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids.
Moisture 72.1%, Protein 0.14%, Fat 13.3%, Crude Fibre 0.8%, Inorganic Matter 0.1%.
DAILY FEEDING GUIDE
when handling the raw food you should wash your hands before you touch anything else.
|Brand||Billy and Margot|
|Material||Banana and Honey|
|Is drop ship product yes/no||No|
Here at Chessington Garden Centre, we want to make things as easy and hassle-free as possible for you. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered direct to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders over £50 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £50 are £4.95 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
- In some cases where customers live locally to Chessington Garden Centre one of our own drivers will deliver this to you and call you prior to delivery. If you live in the following postcode areas one of our own Chessington Drivers will deliver your goods - All KT postcodes, SW17, 18, 19, 20 & SM1,2,3,4,5,6,7.
Please call us on 01372 725638 if you have any questions or requirements.