Benyfit Natural Sensitive 1kg
Nationwide Delivery expected within 5-10 working days
- This can be added to your dogs diet to create a healthy diet.
- This contains 80% meat
- This product uses British ingredient
- When added to a complete diet, you will see visible signs of improvements to your dog
This recipe contains British ingredients that are human grade, making this a delicious meal for your dog. There is a high percentage of meat for your dog but also includes vegetable and botanicals. This sensitive diet is perfect for for dogs with sensitive tummys, but also dogs that suffer with pancreatitis, or are prone to getting bladder stones. In this diet there is no offal and this means that the diet is lower in fat and also is low in purine. This diet is also good for dogs that need to lose a little bit of weight. This food will also create visible signs of improvement to your dogs health such as: healthy looking skin, glossy coat, better digestion, healthier teeth and gums and strong bones. There are no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. Once this is defrosted this must be used within 4 days.
Turkey with bone, Green Lambs Tripe, Broccoli, Carrot, Swede, Flaxseed Oil, Kelp, Celery Seeds, Alfalfa, Nettles, Psyllium Husks, Clivers and Wild Yam.
Moisture 70.70%Protein 16.40%Fat 6%Ash 2.70%Fibre 0.30%
Calcium 0.69%Phosphorous 0.44%
DAILY FEEDING GUIDE
adult dog- 2-3% of their ideal body weight per day. However all dogs are different so the serving quantities may need to be adjusted.
When handling the raw meat you should wash your hands before you touch anything else. If any of the juices get spilt wash this off with soapy water.
|Material||Turkey and Tripe|
|Direct from Supplier||No|
|Stock Filter||In Stock|
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service, making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
If you are lucky enough to live in our delivery catchment area then our friendly delivery team will be delivering your order. They will contact you prior to your delivery to confirm a suitable date. Please note that they will not be able to enter your garden or premises and the delivery will be curbside.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders shipped via DPD will incur a £4.95 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via Palletline will incur a £25 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via our local delivery service (must be within our catchment area) will vary in charge and be specified at checkout.
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.