Canagan Chicken & Duck 75g
Free Delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery 5-10 working days.
- Suitable for all life stages
- Complete food for your cat
- Can be used a topper on your cats dry food
- 65% meat 35% vegetables and botanicals
In this tin contains fresh shredded chicken and morsels of duck, which will satisfy your cat’s taste buds. This can be used as a topper for your cat’s dry food. This grain free recipe contains all the proteins and carbohydrates your cat needs. All the fish in these tins are dolphin friendly and are line caught.
Chicken Breast(58%), Chicken Broth (32%), Duck (5%), Thickening agent (Tapioca), Sunflower Oil, Vitamins & Minerals
Crude Protein 18.50%
Crude Fat 1.70%
Crude Fibre 0.03%
Taurine 648.2 mg
Tricalcium Phosphate 4078 mg
Zinc Sulphate 226.9 mg
Choline Chloride 1037 mg
Ferrous Sulphate 51.9 mg
Vitamin A 10370 IU
Potassium Iodide 6.5 mg
Manganese Sulphate 6.5 mg
Copper Sulphate 6.5 mg
Vitamin D3 1944 IU
There is a feeding guide on every product. The quantities may vary depending on there age and activity level. With wet food this may also have to be altered depending on if you are feeding dry food.
|Food Type||Chicken, Duck|
|Type||Cat Wet Food|
|Direct from Supplier||No|
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service., making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders over £50 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £50 are £4.95 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. Please note that if the item you order will fit on a singular pallet it will be delivered by pallet service, to your curb.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.