Canagan Dog Can Country Game 400g
Nationwide Delivery expected within 5-10 working days
- Complete and nutritious wet food
- Grain free
- Balanced meal with vegetables and botanicals
This tin contains a complete and balanced diet for your dog, this is all grain free as well as including the freshest ingredients that are also very tasty. This recipe includes the correct ratio of meat to vegetables, but also all the proteins are highly digestible. This food will also satisfy the fussiest of eaters.
Freshly Prepared Deboned Venison (25%), Freshly Prepared Deboned Duck (20%), Freshly Prepared Deboned Goose (20%), Sweet Potato, Prebiotics: (Chicory, Banana), Organic Carrots, Organic Peas, Organic Broccoli, Vitamins & Minerals, Green Lipped Mussel*, Salmon Oil, Organic Apple, Organic Spinach, Seaweed, Parsley, Yucca, Rosehips, Nettle, Marigold, Slippery Elm, Aniseed, Peppermint, Rosemary..
*Source of Glucosamine (100 mg/kg)
Crude Protein 10.3%
Fat Content 6.3%
Crude Fibre 0.5%
Crude Ash 2.3%
Vitamin D3 200 IU
Zinc sulphate monohydrate 15mg
Manganese Sulphate 3mg
Calcium iodate anhydrous 0.75mg
There is a feeding guide on every product. The quantities may vary depending on their age and activity level. With wet food this may also have to be altered depending on if you are also feeding dry food.
|Food Type||Venison, Duck, Goose|
|Direct from Supplier||No|
|Stock Filter||In Stock|
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service, making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
If you are lucky enough to live in our delivery catchment area then our friendly delivery team will be delivering your order. They will contact you prior to your delivery to confirm a suitable date. Please note that they will not be able to enter your garden or premises and the delivery will be curbside.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders shipped via DPD will incur a £4.95 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via Palletline will incur a £25 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via our local delivery service (must be within our catchment area) will vary in charge and be specified at checkout.
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.