Canagan Free Run Turkey Dental Dry 2kg
Nationwide Delivery expected within 5-10 working days
- This recipe is made using free range Turkey
- This product contains 60% meat
- This product is formulated to contain all the nutrients you dog will need
- Suitable for all ages of dogs
Canagan only uses Free-Range Turkey, so you know that the Turkey will have had the best life they could. This recipe uses Proven PlaqueOff, this formula means that while the dog is eating this food it is also cleaning it's teeth as Proven PlaqueOff helps to reduce the amount of plaque on your dog's teeth. This contains a 60% meat so it is high in protein which your dog needs. This diet is close to what their ancestors would have eaten. This food has been formulated to include all the nutritional value that your dog will require. This can be fed to dogs of all life stages so you can feed it from once your puppy has been weaned of it's mum all the way up to senior age. It also has the correct ratio of protein to carbohydrates and lots of vegetables and botanicals. All of the Canagan recipes are grain free.
Freshly Prepared Deboned Turkey (26%), Dried Chicken (25%), Sweet Potato, Potato, Peas, Chicken Fat (3.1%), Alfalfa, Dried Egg (3.1%), Pea Protein, Chicken Gravy (1.6%), Salmon Oil (1.2%), Minerals, Vitamins, Proven PlaqueOff (2,500 mg/kg), Glucosamine (1,000 mg/kg), MSM (1,000 mg/kg), Fructooligosaccharides, Chondroitin (700 mg/kg), Peppermint, Parsley, Apple, Carrot, Spinach, Psyllium, Seaweed, Camomile, Marigold, Cranberry, Aniseed & Fenugreek.
Crude Protein 33.00%
Fat Content 17.00%
Crude Fibres 4.00%
Crude Ash 9.50%
Omega 6 3.00%
Omega 3 0.90%
Vitamin A 16,250 IU
Vitamin D3 2,000 IU
Vitamin E 240 IU
Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 641 mg
Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 400 mg
Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate 141 mg
Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 46 mg
Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 3.10 mg
Sodium Selenite 0.53 mg
There is a feeding guide on every product. The quantities may vary depending on their age and activity level. With dry food this may also have to be altered depending on if you are feeding wet food. If your dog is underweight then you should add 10% more food into their diet until they are the appropriate weight and if they are overweight reduce the amount of food by 10%
|Type||Dog Dry Food|
|Direct from Supplier||No|
|Stock Filter||Out Of Stock|
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service, making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
If you are lucky enough to live in our delivery catchment area then our friendly delivery team will be delivering your order. They will contact you prior to your delivery to confirm a suitable date. Please note that they will not be able to enter your garden or premises and the delivery will be curbside.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders shipped via DPD will incur a £4.95 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via Palletline will incur a £25 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via our local delivery service (must be within our catchment area) will vary in charge and be specified at checkout.
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.