Canagan Light/Senior For Dogs 6kg
Free Delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery 5-10 working days.
- This recipe is made using Free Range Chicken
- This product contains 60% meat
- This product is formulated to contain all the nutrients you dog will need
- Suitable for all ages of dogs
This food only uses free-range chickens, so you know that the chickens will have had the best life they could. Senior/ light is perfect for the older dog and for dogs that need to lose a bit of weight and then to stabilise there weight. This means that in this recipe that it has been formulated to have lower fat and a lower calorie content to help with both of these things. it does however still contain the correct amount of protein your dog will require to keep strong muscles. like humans senior and overweight dogs can suffer with joint issues so Canagan have included plenty of glucosamine, MSM and chondroitin to help with there joints. This contains a 60% meat so it is high in protein which your dog needs. This diet is close to what their ancestors would have eaten. This food has been formulated to include all the nutritional value that your dog will require. This can be fed to dogs of all life stages so you can feed it from once your puppy has been weaned of its mum all the way up to senior age. It also has the correct ratio of protein to carbohydrates and lots of vegetables and botanicals. All of the Canagan recipes are grain free.
Freshly Prepared Deboned Free Range Chicken (26%), Dried Chicken (25%), Sweet Potato, Peas, Potato, Pea Protein, Alfalfa, Chicken Fat (3.1%), Dried Egg (3.1%), Chicken Gravy (1.6%), Salmon Oil (1.2%), Minerals, Vitamins, Glucosamine (1700 mg/kg), MSM (1700 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (1,200 mg/kg), Apple, Carrot, Spinach, Psyllium, Seaweed, Fructooligosaccharides, Chondroitin (700 mg/kg), Camomile, Peppermint, Marigold, Cranberry, Aniseed & Fenugreek
Crude Protein 33.00%
Fat Content 14.00%
Crude Fibres 3.50%
Crude Ash 9.50%
Omega 6 2.20%
Vitamin A 16,250 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 240 IU, Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 641 mg, Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 400 mg, Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate 141 mg, Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 46 mg, Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 3.14 mg, Sodium Selenite 0.53 mg
There is a feeding guide on every product. The quantities may vary depending on there age and activity level. With dry food this may also have to be altered depending on if you are feeding wet food. If you dog is underweight then you should add 10% more food into there diet till they are the appropriate weight and if they are overweight reduce the amount of food by 10%
|Type||Dog Dry Food|
|Direct from Supplier||No|
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service., making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders over £50 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £50 are £4.95 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. Please note that if the item you order will fit on a singular pallet it will be delivered by pallet service, to your curb.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.