Canagan Scottish Salmon For Dogs 12kg
We're sorry, but the product you are looking for is out of stock.
- This recipe is made using Scottish Salmon
- This product contains 60% meat
- This product is formulated to contain all the nutrients you dog will need
- Suitable for all ages of dogs
Scottish Salmon uses human grade salmon. This contains a 60% meat so it is high in protein which your dog needs. This diet is close to what there ancestors would have eaten. This food has been formulated to include all the nutritional value that your dog will require. This can be fed to dogs of all life stages so you can feed it from once your puppy has been weaned of its mum all the way up to senior age. It also has the correct ratio of protein to carbohydrates and lots of vegetables and botanicals. All of the canagan recipes are grain free
Freshly Prepared Deboned Scottish Salmon (26%), Sweet Potato, Dried Scottish Salmon (10%), Dried Herring (8%), Peas, Potato, Dried White Fish (5.5%), Salmon Oil (5%), Freshly Prepared Trout (4%), Alfalfa, Sunflower Oil, Salmon Gravy (1.5 %), Pea Protein, Minerals, Vitamins, Apple, Carrot, Spinach, Seaweed, Fructooligosaccharides, Psyllium, Camomile, Peppermint, Marigold, Cranberry, Aniseed & Fenugreek
Crude Protein 33.00%, Fat Content 17.00%, Crude Fibres 3.00%, Crude Ash 9.00%, Moisture 8.50%, Omega 6 3.06%, Omega 3 2.64%, Calcium 1.78%, Phosphorus 1.11%
Vitamin A 16,250 IU
Vitamin D3 2,000 IU
Vitamin E 240 IU
Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 641 mg
Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 400 mg
Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate 141 mg
Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 46 mg
Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 3.14 mg
Sodium Selenite 0.53 mg
There is a feeding guide on every product. The quantities may vary depending on there age and activity level. With dry food this may also have to be altered depending on if you are feeding wet food. If you dog is underweight then you should add 10% more food into there diet till they are the appropriate weight and if they are overweight reduce the amount by 10%.
|Type||Dog Dry Food|
|Direct from Supplier||No|
|Stock Filter||Out Of Stock|
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service, making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
If you are lucky enough to live in our delivery catchment area then our friendly delivery team will be delivering your order. They will contact you prior to your delivery to confirm a suitable date. Please note that they will not be able to enter your garden or premises and the delivery will be curbside.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders shipped via DPD will incur a £4.95 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via Palletline will incur a £25 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via our local delivery service (must be within our catchment area) will vary in charge and be specified at checkout.
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.