Defenders Cat & Dog Scatter Granules - 450g
Nationwide Delivery expected within 5-10 working days
Defenders Cat & Dog Scatter Granules contains natural aromatic plant oils to treat vulnerable areas such as patios, tilled soil and loose gravel. It works as an aversive product to help reduce scratching and fouling
- Biodegradable granules work as an aversive product to help reduce scratching and fouling
- Provides coverage of up to 150m²
- Integrated easy-use shaker cap
- Welfare-free & poison-free solution
- Outdoor use only
- Size: 450g
Get a complete mix of food for your small & young fish with the Pond Flakes from Tetra
- Ideal for small, young & timid fish
- Complete food mix comprising four types of flakes
- Red flakes with vitamins and carotenoids prevent deficiencies and enhance colour vibrancy
- Brown flakes with a high protein content support growth and vitality
- Yellow flakes provide the fish with healthy, vegetable nutrients
- White fibre flakes foster digestion
- Provides all-round, balanced nutrition
- Weight: 180g
The Tetra Pond Flakes are a great source of an all-round balanced diet for your fish
We recommend feeding your fish only a small amount that can be consumed in a few minutes 2-3 times throughout the day
|Suitable For||Cats & Dogs|
|Area Covered (m²)||150m²|
|Stock Filter||In Stock|
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service, making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
If you are lucky enough to live in our delivery catchment area then our friendly delivery team will be delivering your order. They will contact you prior to your delivery to confirm a suitable date. Please note that they will not be able to enter your garden or premises and the delivery will be curbside.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders shipped via DPD will incur a £4.95 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via Palletline will incur a £25 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via our local delivery service (must be within our catchment area) will vary in charge and be specified at checkout.
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.