Different Dog Perfect Puppy Chicken 500g
Free Delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery 5-10 working days.
- This can be added to your dogs diet to create a healthy diet.
- This contains 80% meat
- This product uses British ingredient
- When added to a complete diet, you will see visible signs of improvements to your dog
This recipe contains British ingredients that are human grade, this will make a delicious meal for your dog. There is a high percentage of meat for your dog but also includes vegetable and botanicals. This food will also create visible signs of improvement to your dogs health such as: healthy looking skin, glossy coat, better digestion, healthier teeth and gums and strong bones. There are no artificial colours, flavours and preservatives. with this recipe, the mince has been minced smaller as the dogs that are eating it are smaller as puppy's have smaller mouths. benfit uses Verm-X which is a natural and effective control of the intestinal hygiene. Verm-X uses vitamins and minerals and trace elements that will help with the overall health of your puppy. Once this is defrosted this must be used with 4 days.
Chicken with bone, Ox Liver, Ox Kidney, Ox Heart, Broccoli, Carrot, Swede, Verm-X, Flaxseed Oil, Egg, Kelp, Celery Seeds, Alfalfa, Nettles, Psyllium Husks, Clivers and Wild Yam.
Moisture 69.60%Protein 13.60%Fat 11.25%Ash 2.70%Fibre 0.30%
Calcium 0.68%Phosphorous 0.45%
DAILY FEEDING GUIDE
Puppies should be fed 8-10% of their body weight up to 4 months; 6-8% up to 6 months; 4-6% up to 8 months; 3-4% up to 12 months. However all dogs are different so the serving quantity's may need to be adjusted.
when handling the raw meat you should wash your hands before you touch anything else if any of the juices get split wash this off with soapy water.
|Direct from Supplier||No|
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service., making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders over £50 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £50 are £4.95 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. Please note that if the item you order will fit on a singular pallet it will be delivered by pallet service, to your curb.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.