Dog Can Free Run Chicken 400g
- Complete and nutritious wet food
- Grain free
- Balanced meal with vegetable and botanicals
This tin contains a complete and balanced diet for dog, this is all grain free as well as including the freshest ingredient's that are also very tasty. This recipe includes the correct ratio of meat to vegetables, but also all the proteins are highly digestible. This food will also satisfy the fussiest of eaters.
Freshly Prepared Deboned Free-Run Chicken (65%), Sweet Potato, Prebiotics: (Chicory, Banana), Organic Carrots, Organic Peas, Organic Broccoli, Vitamins & Minerals, Green Lipped Mussel*, Salmon Oil, Organic Apple, Organic Spinach, Seaweed, Parsley, Yucca, Rosehips, Nettle, Marigold, Slippery Elm, Aniseed, Peppermint, Rosemary..
*Source of Glucosamine (100 mg/kg)
Crude Protein 10.5%
Fat Content 6.1%
Crude Fibre 0.5%
Crude Ash 2.3%
Vitamin D3 200 IU
Zinc sulphate monohydrate 15mg
Manganese Sulphate 3mg
Calcium iodate anhydrous 0.75mg
There is a feeding guide on every product. The quantities may vary depending on there age and activity level. With wet food this may also have to be altered depending on if you are also feeding dry food.
|Is drop ship product yes/no||No|
Here at Chessington Garden Centre, we want to make things as easy and hassle-free as possible for you. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered direct to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders over £50 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £30 are £4.99 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
- In some cases where customers live locally to Chessington Garden Centre one of our own drivers will deliver this to you and call you prior to delivery. If you live in the following postcode areas one of our own Chessington Drivers will deliver your goods - All KT postcodes, SW17, 18, 19, 20 & SM1,2,3,4,5,6,7.
Please call us on 01372 725638 if you have any questions or requirements.