ENJOi Eden Grey Sunlounger with Arms
We're sorry, but the product you are looking for is out of stock.
- Relaxing Sunlounger
- Made from 5mm round weave
- Durable & scratch resistant
- Hand woven by a team of professional weavers
- Rattan is easily cleaned
Nothing better than relaxing in your garden with your feet up after a tough week of work. This Eden Sunlounger is the perfect, lightweight excuse to kick back and do nothing with a glass of wine or a nice book.
The Eden range comes with a thick 5mm weave giving the Sunlounger and rattan fibre a more rounded look and finish. The rattan is easily cleaned, stain-resistant and UV repellent, designed to last outside preferably undercover.
Fitted with a strong aluminium frame the powder-coated aluminium is protected to eliminate rust. The Eden sunlounger comes with nylon feet to stop marking and chippings when moving.
Complete with wheels for easy movement, you can quickly and easily reposition to get that sunshine.
Over time set furniture may get dirty from the natural outside elements. We recommend wiping the furniture seasonally. This will provide not just longevity but will also keep your set looking newer for longer. We advise wiping the set structure with a warm damp cloth to remove any debris and dirt. It is recommended when wiping the set to wipe in the direction of the weave to get the best results
All Enjoi cushions are made with showerproof material; however, it is recommended that when the set is not in use to remove all cushions and to store them in a dry shaded area to keep material in the best condition.
|Enjoi Collection Name||Eden Collection|
|Number of Seats||1|
|After Care||See description for details|
|Stock Filter||Out Of Stock|
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service, making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
If you are lucky enough to live in our delivery catchment area then our friendly delivery team will be delivering your order. They will contact you prior to your delivery to confirm a suitable date. Please note that they will not be able to enter your garden or premises and the delivery will be curbside.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders shipped via DPD will incur a £4.95 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via Palletline will incur a £25 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via our local delivery service (must be within our catchment area) will vary in charge and be specified at checkout.
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.