ENJOi Sahara Lounge Corner Set
Nationwide Delivery expected within 5-10 working days
2 Year Limited Warranty - Sit back and relax, we've got you covered!
Relax in style and extreme comfort with the modern Sahara Lounge set from ENJOi
- Made from a strong aluminium frame
- Acacia side and coffee tables
- Durable & scratch-resistant
- Weather-durable back and seat cushions
The Sahara Lounge Corner Set will look stunning in any home or garden. This lounge set is a beautiful blend of teak style wood coupled with a strong anthracite aluminium frame. The soft luxury cushions come in a greyish light brown offering a calm colour pallet that has been designed to fit in a variety of outdoor settings.
Relax in style with the deep-seated sofa cushions which offer extreme levels of comfort.
The Sahara set comes with a 95cm x 130cm coffee table made from acacia wood, allowing you to relax with drinks, snacks and food, ideal for setting up in the garden and getting lost for hours.
In addition to the table, the set is also designed with two additional side tables extending from the wooden benches forming the frame.
The set comprises of
- 2 x Acacia Wooden Benches (L 106 / W 211.5 / H 67.5)
- 1 x Acacia Corner (L 106 / W 106.5 / H 67.5)
- 1 x Table (L 130 / W 95 / H 25)
Timbers will naturally grey over time. To maintain their natural colour they can be treated with appropriate care products. We recommend that garden furniture should be stored in a dry, unheated storage space during the winter months. Cushions should be stored inside when not in use.
All fabrics are solution-dyed polyester which makes them highly UV resistant and easy to clean. They are treated to UK FR standard. Both fabric and filling are designed to be weather-durable.
|Enjoi Collection||Sahara Collection|
|Number of Seats||6|
|Cushion Colour||Serval Light Brown|
|Set Depth cm||318.0|
|Set Width cm||318.0|
|Warranty Period||2 Year Limited Warranty|
|Height Adjustable Table (HAT)||No|
|Ice Bucket Included||No|
|Stock Filter||In Stock|
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service, making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
If you are lucky enough to live in our delivery catchment area then our friendly delivery team will be delivering your order. They will contact you prior to your delivery to confirm a suitable date. Please note that they will not be able to enter your garden or premises and the delivery will be curbside.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders shipped via DPD will incur a £4.95 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via Palletline will incur a £25 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via our local delivery service (must be within our catchment area) will vary in charge and be specified at checkout.
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.