Free Flow Mince Beef 2kg
- This is a complementary ingredient to home prepared meals
- The ingredient is ethically sourced and is human graded meat
- This is free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
This product is perfect for owners if they are doing home prepared raw meals, as these are 100% natural meat that is human graded. All you need to do is get out of the freezer and thaw. Then add your other ingrediants to make your own complete meal for your dog. if your dog has any allergies to certain protiens these are perfect as they are single sorced protiens, so you can select what meat you want to feed your dog. this may be a more convienant way to keep the food in your freezer as it is a bigger bag so you can keep more meals in.
Crude Fat 18%
Crude Ash 1%
Crude Fibre 0.5%
Kcal 232 kcal/100g
DAILY FEEDING GUIDE
When handling the raw meat you should wash your hands before you touch anything else if any of the juices get split wash this off with soapy water.
|Is drop ship product yes/no||No|
Here at Chessington Garden Centre, we want to make things as easy and hassle-free as possible for you. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered direct to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders over £50 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £30 are £4.99 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
- In some cases where customers live locally to Chessington Garden Centre one of our own drivers will deliver this to you and call you prior to delivery. If you live in the following postcode areas one of our own Chessington Drivers will deliver your goods - All KT postcodes, SW17, 18, 19, 20 & SM1,2,3,4,5,6,7.
Please call us on 01372 725638 if you have any questions or requirements.