Free Run Chicken For Cats 1.5kg
- This recipe is made using Free- Range Chickens
- This product contains 65% meat
- This product is formulated to contain all the nutrients you cat will need
- Suitable for all ages of cats
Free- Range Chickens only uses Free- Range chickens, so you know that the chickens will have had the best life they could. This contains a 65% meat so it is high in protein which your cat needs. This diet is close to what there ancestors would have eaten. This food has been formulated to include all the nutritional value that your cart will require. This can be fed to cats of all life stages so you can feed it from once your kitten has been weaned of its mum all the way up to senior age. It also has the correct ratio of protein to carbohydrates and lots of vegetables and botanicals. All of the canagan recipes are grain free.
Dried Chicken (35.5%), Freshly Prepared Deboned Free Range Chicken (25%), Sweet Potato, Potato, Chicken Fat (4.2%), Dried Egg (4%), Chicken Gravy (2.3%), Salmon Oil (1.2%), Minerals, Vitamins, Alfalfa, Cranberry, Mannanoligosaccharides, Fructooligosaccharides, Apple, Carrot, Spinach, Seaweed, Camomile, Peppermint, Marigold, Aniseed, Fenugreek.
Crude Protein 37.00%
Fat Content 20.00%
Crude Fibres 1.50%
Crude Ash 8.50%
Omega 6 2.99%
Omega 3 0.82%
Vitamin A 25,000 IU
Vitamin D 1,730 IU
Vitamin E 320 IU
Taurine 2,200 mg
Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 267 mg
Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 240 mg
Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate 90 mg
Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 19 mg
Sodium Selenite 0.64 mg
There is a feeding guide on every product. The quantities may vary depending on there age and activity level. With dry food this may also have to be altered depending on if you are feeding wet food. If your cat is underweight then you should add 10% more food into their diet till they are the appropriate weight and if they are overweight reduce the amount of food by 10%
|Type||Cat Dry Food|
|Is drop ship product yes/no||No|
Here at Chessington Garden Centre, we want to make things as easy and hassle-free as possible for you. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered direct to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders over £50 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £30 are £4.99 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
- In some cases where customers live locally to Chessington Garden Centre one of our own drivers will deliver this to you and call you prior to delivery. If you live in the following postcode areas one of our own Chessington Drivers will deliver your goods - All KT postcodes, SW17, 18, 19, 20 & SM1,2,3,4,5,6,7.
Please call us on 01372 725638 if you have any questions or requirements.