Free Run Turkey Dental Dry 2kg
- This recipe is made using free range Turkey
- This product contains 60% meat
- This product is formulated to contain all the nutrients you dog will need
- Suitable for all ages of dogs
Free- Range Turkey only uses Free- Range Turkey, so you know that the Turkey will have had the best life they could. This recipe uses Proven PlaqueOff, this formula means that while the dog is eating this food it is also cleaning its teeth as with Proven PlaqueOff helps to reduce the amount of plaque on your dogs teeth. This contains a 60% meat so it is high in protein which your dog needs. This diet is close to what there ancestors would have eaten. This food has been formulated to include all the nutritional value that your dog will require. This can be fed to dogs of all life stages so you can feed it from once your puppy has been weaned of its mum all the way up to senior age. It also has the correct ratio of protein to carbohydrates and lots of vegetables and botanicals. All of the canagan recipes are grain free.
Freshly Prepared Deboned Turkey (26%), Dried Chicken (25%), Sweet Potato, Potato, Peas, Chicken Fat (3.1%), Alfalfa, Dried Egg (3.1%), Pea Protein, Chicken Gravy (1.6%), Salmon Oil (1.2%), Minerals, Vitamins, Proven PlaqueOff (2,500 mg/kg), Glucosamine (1,000 mg/kg), MSM (1,000 mg/kg), Fructooligosaccharides, Chondroitin (700 mg/kg), Peppermint, Parsley, Apple, Carrot, Spinach, Psyllium, Seaweed, Camomile, Marigold, Cranberry, Aniseed & Fenugreek.
Crude Protein 33.00%
Fat Content 17.00%
Crude Fibres 4.00%
Crude Ash 9.50%
Omega 6 3.00%
Omega 3 0.90%
Vitamin A 16,250 IU
Vitamin D3 2,000 IU
Vitamin E 240 IU
Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 641 mg
Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 400 mg
Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate 141 mg
Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 46 mg
Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 3.10 mg
Sodium Selenite 0.53 mg
There is a feeding guide on every product. The quantities may vary depending on there age and activity level. With dry food this may also have to be altered depending on if you are feeding wet food. If your dog is underweight then you should add 10% more food into their diet till they are the appropriate weight and if they are overweight reduce the amount of food by 10%
|Type||Dog Dry Food|
|Is drop ship product yes/no||No|
Here at Chessington Garden Centre, we want to make things as easy and hassle-free as possible for you. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered direct to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders over £50 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £30 are £4.99 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
- In some cases where customers live locally to Chessington Garden Centre one of our own drivers will deliver this to you and call you prior to delivery. If you live in the following postcode areas one of our own Chessington Drivers will deliver your goods - All KT postcodes, SW17, 18, 19, 20 & SM1,2,3,4,5,6,7.
Please call us on 01372 725638 if you have any questions or requirements.