GARDENA CS Bulb Planter
Free Delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery 5-10 working days.
The GARDENA Bulb Planter is optimally suited for the effortless insertion of flower bulbs
- Comfortable Handling - The automatic release on the handle makes handling extremely easy and convenient.
- Corrosion Protection - Top-quality steel and the Duroplast coating protect the hand tools against corrosion, make them dirt-repellent and extremely sturdy
- Easy work - The specially shaped handle allows tire-free work and pleasant handling
- 25 Year Warranty - Ensures high quality
The GARDENA Bulb Planter is optimally suited for the effortless insertion of flower bulbs. The practical scale makes it easy to determine the correct planting depth. Featuring automatic release on the handle. The Duroplast coating ensures a long product lifetime. GARDENA provides a 25-year warranty for this product.
The automatic release on the handle makes handling extremely easy and convenient. The planter can be opened with one hand movement to discharge the soil.
Top-quality steel and the Duroplast coating protect the hand tools against corrosion, make them dirt-repellent and extremely sturdy.
GARDENA Hand Tools are especially compact and easy-to-use. The specially shaped handle allows tire-free work and pleasant handling.
|Use||Planting of flower bulbs|
|Special Features||With depth scale and automatic release on handle|
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service., making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders over £50 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £50 are £4.95 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. Please note that if the item you order will fit on a singular pallet it will be delivered by pallet service, to your curb.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.