Gardena Dripline 3/16" 15m
For extending the start set for rows of plants.
Irrigate rows of plants and save water
The GARDENA Drip Irrigation Line serves the irrigation of smaller plant areas in flower- or vegetable gardens, and of plant rows. The drip head spThe GARDENA Drip Irrigation Line serves the irrigation of smaller plant areas in flower- or vegetable gardens, and of plant rows. The drip head spacing in the pipe is 30 cm. The Drip Irrigation Line is supplied without fittings and has a length of 15 m.
Water flow: 1.6 l/h
With the GARDENA Drip Irrigation Line, plant rows and smaller areas with similar water requirements can be easily and conveniently watered.
Easy to install
The small pipe diameter makes the Drip Irrigation Line highly flexible – and thereby easy to install.
With the Micro-Drip-System drip irrigation, the water is dosed precisely and supplied to the plants without waste.
No required maintenance
Thanks to the innovative labyrinth technology, the drip heads are self-cleaning and do not require maintenance.
|Is drop ship product yes/no||No|
Here at Chessington Garden Centre, we want to make things as easy and hassle-free as possible for you. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered direct to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders over £50 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £30 are £4.99 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
- In some cases where customers live locally to Chessington Garden Centre one of our own drivers will deliver this to you and call you prior to delivery. If you live in the following postcode areas one of our own Chessington Drivers will deliver your goods - All KT postcodes, SW17, 18, 19, 20 & SM1,2,3,4,5,6,7.
Please call us on 01372 725638 if you have any questions or requirements.