Gardena MDS Start Set Plant Row
For care-free irrigation of planting rows or sensitive kitchen garden and ornamental plants.
Water flow: per drip head 1,6 l/h
Included Components: 1 Master Unit 1000, 15 m Irrigation Line, 15 Pipe Pegs, 1 Plug
Care-free and water-saving irrigation
The GARDENA Micro-Drip-System Starter Set Planted Rows S is used for the convenient and water-saving roÖLLongot irrigation of small rows of plants and for sensitive useful and ornamental plants (e.g. tomatoes). The pressure-reducing Master Unit is connected to the tap with the aid of a hose.
|Is drop ship product yes/no||No|
Here at Chessington Garden Centre, we want to make things as easy and hassle-free as possible for you. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered direct to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders over £50 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £30 are £4.99 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
- In some cases where customers live locally to Chessington Garden Centre one of our own drivers will deliver this to you and call you prior to delivery. If you live in the following postcode areas one of our own Chessington Drivers will deliver your goods - All KT postcodes, SW17, 18, 19, 20 & SM1,2,3,4,5,6,7.
Please call us on 01372 725638 if you have any questions or requirements.