GARDENA Set Lawnmower PowerMax Li 18/32
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable.
The manoeuvrable and powerful GARDENA Battery Lawnmower PowerMax™ Li-18/32 is perfect for the care of smaller lawn areas. The specially hardened blade delivers optimal cutting results. The ErgoTec handle is comfortable to hold and makes it extremely easy to push the lawnmower. The QuickFit feature allows easy adjustment for 10 cutting height settings. Lawn combs at the sides of the housing ensure that the lawn is easily mown along walls and kerbs. The CnC System enables efficient cutting and collection. The foldable handle enables convenient transport and space-saving storage. The set includes batteries and chargers. The lawnmower is powered by two easy-care GARDENA System Batteries, each with 18 V and 2.6 Ah. These can be quickly recharged at any time without memory effect.
Manoeuvrable, powerful and battery-powered – for the care of smaller lawn areas
The lithium-ion replacement battery is powerful, low-maintenance, flexibly rechargeable and simple to change. An LED display indicates the current charging level of the battery. The GARDENA System Battery BLi-18 is compatible with all units of the GARDENA HeartBeat System 18 V.
The PowerPlus Motor (without brush) has high propulsion and is particularly efficient for extended operating times and long product lifetime.
With the CnC System, the lawnmower delivers impressing results. Improved air circulation and the optimal position of the grass catcher ensure clean and efficient cutting and collection.
The ErgoTec handle with bail arm switch on both sides provides operating comfort. The ergonomic handle shape supports the natural position of the hand, making it extremely easy to push the lawnmower.
The QuickFit central height adjustment feature makes adjusting the cutting height extremely easy. Simply press and turn.
Cutting width: 32 cm
Collector volume: 30 l
Cutting Height: min-max 20-60 mm
Cutting height adjustment: Central
Working area capacity (±20): 230 m²
Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 87 dB(A)
Sound pressure level at operators ear 77 dB(A)
|Is drop ship product yes/no||No|
Here at Chessington Garden Centre, we want to make things as easy and hassle-free as possible for you. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders over £50 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £50 are £4.95 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
- In some cases where customers live locally to Chessington Garden Centre one of our own drivers will deliver this to you and call you prior to delivery. If you live in the following postcode areas one of our own Chessington Drivers will deliver your goods - All KT postcodes, SW17, 18, 19, 20 & SM1,2,3,4,5,6,7.
Please call us on 01372 725638 if you have any questions or requirements.