Glencrest Aluminium Crank & Tilt Parasol 2.5m Taupe
- Crank handle and wind up mechanism means it is easy to open and close
- Tilt features included
- Parasol Width – 2.5m
- Parasol Pole Width – 38mm
- 230 gram spun Polyester
- Aluminium Crank System
- Removable, machine washable Canopy
- Requires Weighted Base (Not Included)
This stylish and sturdy 2.5m Round Aluminium Crank Garden Parasol is made to the highest standards. The Aluminium frame gives a strong structure that allows for the 230g spun Polyester Canopy to rest on top ensuring cover can be given from all angles.
This parasol comes with an aluminium crank system for ease of use and also features a tilt enabling system to move the cover in certain directions. The aluminium is dark grey which suits most gardens and outside spaces. The poles are connected with a very simple push pin mechanism allowing for easy extension of the poles.
The decorative finials that come with this Parasol can be unscrewed allowing for the cover to be machine washed at 40C. The Polyester fabric is inherently fade, rot, shrink,
crumple and stain resistant.
We strongly recommend you weigh this parasol down with as heavy a Parasol Base as possible. If you intend using this parasol in conjunction with a table a 20kg parasol base will
more than suffice. This can be purchased from our website,
We recommend this garden parasol is stored in a dry and safe environment throughout the cold, damp winter months, this will ensure your parasol stays in good condition and ready for another season.
Please note that this product does not come with the base that is mentioned or shown in some images of this product, these bases can be added to your order.
|Home Assembly Required||Yes|
|Is drop ship product yes/no||No|
|Maintenance||We recommend this garden parasol is stored in a dry and safe environment throughout the winter months, this will ensure your parasol stays in good condition.|
Here at Chessington Garden Centre, we want to make things as easy and hassle-free as possible for you. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered direct to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders over £50 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £30 are £4.99 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
- In some cases where customers live locally to Chessington Garden Centre one of our own drivers will deliver this to you and call you prior to delivery. If you live in the following postcode areas one of our own Chessington Drivers will deliver your goods - All KT postcodes, SW17, 18, 19, 20 & SM1,2,3,4,5,6,7.
Please call us on 01372 725638 if you have any questions or requirements.