Gold Leaf Gardening Gloves Tough Touch Size Gents
Free Delivery on orders over £100.
Standard delivery 5-10 working days.
- Superior Deerskin Leather
- Luxurious, comfortable, durable
- Thorn resistant leather pruning glove
- Made from soft, supple, high quality, water resistant leather
- Endorsed by The RHS
The Tough Touch Gardening Gloves are truly the only glove for any keen gardener. Offering extreme comfort these multi-purpose, close fitting Gardening Gloves are made from high quality, water resistant superior Deerskin Leather with Suede Cuff and Tr2 Jersey Lining.
The palm of this gloves are high quality grain leather and the back of the glove is made from Lycra, nylon and foam which combined with the Velcro fastening offer the tight fitting needed for the essential gardening tasks. Featuring an extended cuff for protection of the wrist and forearm.
These Gardening Gloves are the only gloves endorsed by The Royal Horticultural Society and widely recognised as the "World’s Finest Gardening Gloves". Designed right here in the UK.
Comes in one size - Gents
|Direct from Supplier||No|
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service., making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders over £100 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £100 are £4.95 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.