Heat & Beat Remote Control Wall Heater with Oscillation
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable.
- Innovative oscillating remote control heater.
- Oscillation with 30° angle for the left and right side perfect for wide seating areas.
- Complete control with the six-step remote control with ON / OFF oscillating button.
- IP65 grants the possibility to use the heater in wet and dusty conditions.
- Grand size and extra reflector to give higher heating efficiency and cooler heater body.
- Power 2000w
- Voltage: 110-130v / 220-240v
- Easy to replace lamp (easy fitting system).
- Comes with wall mounting and pole bracket provided as standard configuration
Why let the typical English weather run your summer evenings. With the innovative Remote Control Oscillating Wall Heater from Heat and Beat you will not only look the part but feel the warmth too with even more control, giving you the ability to reposition it by 30 degrees to both the left and right all by remote control.
Oscillation with a 30° angle for the left and right side perfect for wide seating areas and the easy remote control allows for maximum comfort when enjoying your garden, patio or balcony. With easy installation and an easy fitting lamp system, you'll be able to have set in a few simple steps. The heater comes with a wall mounting and pole bracket.
|Brand||Heat and Beat|
|Direct from Supplier||No|
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service., making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders over £50 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £50 are £4.95 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. Please note that if the item you order will fit on a singular pallet it will be delivered by pallet service, to your curb.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.