Kadai Fire Bowl Kit
We're sorry, but the product you are looking for is out of stock.
Versatility of its best, Kadais come with a High Stand for barbecuing and a Low Stand for use as a fire bowl, by simply transferring from one stand to another.
The removable Holi Grill allows for more fuel to be added or to cook directly in the fire. The Recycled Kadai also features a fitted filter for drainage and over time will take on a beautiful oxidised patina, fitting in naturally with your outdoor space.
Kit includes; Kadai, High & Low Stands, Holi grill, Kadai Beads, Tongs, Brush & fitted Filter
Charlott - 06/01/2023
These beautiful and functional barbecue fire bowls are handmade from recycled oil drums by family workshops in India.
Hand cut metal plates are riveted in the traditional way for strength and durability and feature the same drop handles as the Original Kadais.
With the High and Low Stands you get the best out of your Kadai; the High Stand is the perfect height for barbecuing and the Low Stand is the ideal height for sitting and relaxing around the fire with friends.
Includes: Recycled Kadai Firebowl, High & Low Stands, Holi Grill, Tongs, Wire Brush and 7.5L Kadai Beads. Every Recycled Kadai is fitted with our unique, registered design, filter system, that enables you to leave your bowl outside all year round.
The High Stand comes in kit form and includes instructions for easy assembly.
Also available online in 70cm & 80cm and a great range of accessories to help you great the best from your Kadai all year round!
|Direct from Supplier||No|
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service, making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
If you are lucky enough to live in our delivery catchment area then our friendly delivery team will be delivering your order. They will contact you prior to your delivery to confirm a suitable date. Please note that they will not be able to enter your garden or premises and the delivery will be curbside.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders shipped via DPD will incur a £4.95 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via Palletline will incur a £25 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via our local delivery service (must be within our catchment area) will vary in charge and be specified at checkout.
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.