Kamado Joe Classic II Barbecue
Free Delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery 5-10 working days.
- Premium 18” Ceramic Grill
- Built-in Thermometer
- Divide & Conquer Flexible Cooking System
- Kontrol Tower Top Vent
- Patented Slide-Out Ash Drawer
- Air Lift Hinge
- Advanced Multi-Panel FireBox
Lifetime guaranteeon Ceramic Parts.
The Kamado Joe 2 model comes packed with features that bring you a simple, fuss-free, enhanced way of cooking, without compromising on the great smoked taste. The multi-level rack doubles cooking space and allows you to cook separate foods on different levels.
Kamado ceramic cookers are extremely versatile; not only for grilling or smoking your traditional meats, but also foods such as pizza and bread. This all comes down to the excellent heat retention of the ceramic shell. Also, due to the precise control of airflow (and thus temperature) provided by the vent system, Kamado-style cookers are much like wood-fire ovens and can be used to roast and bake.
Added features really do take this product above the rest, such as the ultra-air-tight seal and wire mesh fibreglass gaskets that ensure heat is retained. The Kamado Joe Grill is made of high-quality materials, so general care and maintenance is minimal. All Kamado Joe Classics are ready and equipped with an easy ash removal system; it is recommended to empty this after each use.
The Kamado Joe Classic 2 as with all Kamado Joe Classic units comes with a lifetime guarantee on Ceramic Parts.
|Maintenance||The Kamado Joe Grill is made of high quality materials, so general care and maintenance is minimal. All Kamado Joe Classics are ready and equipped with an easy ash removal system; it is recommended to empty this after each use.|
|Type||Kamado Joe Barbecue|
|Is drop ship product yes/no||No|
Here at Chessington Garden Centre, we want to make things as easy and hassle-free as possible for you. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders over £50 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £50 are £4.95 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
- In some cases where customers live locally to Chessington Garden Centre one of our own drivers will deliver this to you and call you prior to delivery. If you live in the following postcode areas one of our own Chessington Drivers will deliver your goods - All KT postcodes, SW17, 18, 19, 20 & SM1,2,3,4,5,6,7.
Please call us on 01372 725638 if you have any questions or requirements.