Large Beek Knuckle Playbone
- British beef knuckle
- Brilliant treat to keep your dog entertained for hours
- Large playbone - Ideal for larger dogs
- Make sure you select the right size bone for your dog
This is a UK made product, made from British Beef knuckle bone. The knuckle bone is great for keeping your dog entertained and is good for your dog to be gnawing on as this will help with there dental hygiene. The sizes of the bone may vary so select the right size for your dog. when your dog has this bone, make sure that you are always supervising your dog. if you have more than one dog in your household, it is recommended that you separate them in different rooms, as this is to prevent and fighting arising. If you are giving your dog a bone for the first time it is best to give a bone that is bigger than there head. As dogs will gulp food down when it is something new so having a bone that is bigger will reduce the risk of this happening.
100% British beef
Moisture 24.9%, Protein 15.6%, Fat 32.9%, Fibre 5.8%, Inorganic Matter 26.2%
DAILY FEEDING GUIDE
These are Treats so should only be given 2-3 times a week.
when handling the raw meat you should wash your hands before you touch anything else if any of the juices get split wash this off with soapy water.
|Is drop ship product yes/no||No|
Here at Chessington Garden Centre, we want to make things as easy and hassle-free as possible for you. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders over £50 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £50 are £4.95 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
- In some cases where customers live locally to Chessington Garden Centre one of our own drivers will deliver this to you and call you prior to delivery. If you live in the following postcode areas one of our own Chessington Drivers will deliver your goods - All KT postcodes, SW17, 18, 19, 20 & SM1,2,3,4,5,6,7.
Please call us on 01372 725638 if you have any questions or requirements.