Light/Senior For Dogs 750g
- This recipe is made using Salmon and Chicken
- This product contains 70% meat
- This product is formulated to contain all the nutrients you dog will need
- Suitable for all ages of dogs
Light/ Senior contains a 70% meat so it is high in protein which your dog needs. This Formula is For smaller dogs so it includes all the right levels of protein for them. The mix of meats means that it is a delicious taste, even for fussy eaters. Piccolo have done thorough testing to make sure the kibble is the correct size and crunch for small dogs mouths. This food has been formulated to include all the nutritional value that your dog will require. this recipe is perfect for the older dog and for dogs that need to lose a bit of weight and then to stabilise there weight. This means that in this recipe that it has been formulated to have lower fat and a lower calorie content to help with both of these things. it does however still contain the correct amount of protein your dog will require to keep strong muscles. like humans senior and overweight dogs can suffer with joint issues so Canagan have included plenty of glucosamine, MSM and chondroitin to help with there joints. This can be fed to dogs of all life stages so you can feed it from once your puppy has been weaned of its mum all the way up to senior age. It also has the correct ratio of protein to carbohydrates and lots of vegetables and botanicals. All of the canagan recipes are grain free.
Freshly Prepared Deboned Chicken (31%), Freshly Prepared Deboned Scottish Salmon (20%), Dried Chicken (13%), Sweet Potato, Potato, Peas, Dried Scottish Salmon (6%), Dried Egg (2.5%), Chicken Gravy (2%), Alfalfa, Minerals, Vitamins, Glucosamine (1780 mg/kg), MSM (1780 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (1,250 mg/kg), Apple, Carrot, Psyllium, Seaweed, Fructooligosaccharides, Spinach, Cranberry, Camomile, Peppermint, Marigold, Aniseed & Fenugreek.
Crude Protein 34.00%
Fat Content 15.00%
Crude Fibres 3.00%
Crude Ash 9.00%
Omega 6 2.38%
Omega 3 0.86%
Vitamin A 16,250 IU
Vitamin D3 2,400 IU
Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 641 mg
Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 577 mg
Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate 141 mg
Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 46 mg
Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 3.1 mg
Sodium Selenite 0.53 mg
There is a feeding guide on every product. The quantities may vary depending on there age and activity level. With dry food this may also have to be altered depending on if you are feeding wet food. If your dog is underweight then you should add 10% more food into their diet till they are the appropriate weight and if they are overweight reduce the amount of food by 10%
|Food Type||Chicken, Salmon|
|Type||Dog Dry Food|
|Is drop ship product yes/no||No|
Here at Chessington Garden Centre, we want to make things as easy and hassle-free as possible for you. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered direct to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders over £50 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £30 are £4.99 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
- In some cases where customers live locally to Chessington Garden Centre one of our own drivers will deliver this to you and call you prior to delivery. If you live in the following postcode areas one of our own Chessington Drivers will deliver your goods - All KT postcodes, SW17, 18, 19, 20 & SM1,2,3,4,5,6,7.
Please call us on 01372 725638 if you have any questions or requirements.