Masterbuilt MES130P Digital Electric Smoker
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable.
- Cold-rolled, stainless-steel body and cooking racks
- Adjustable thermostat and electric timer
- Precise digital control panel
- Locking door and easy-access wood chip loade
- Removable tray for easy cleanup
- For outdoor household use only
This easy to use unit offers all the size you need with its big capacity and combines the convenience of electric cooking. The Masterbuilt® Adventure Series MES 130B Digital Electric Smoker promises to deliver delicious smoked food with no hassle of charcoal. This Outdoor Smoker uses a patented loading system so you can add wood chips without opening the door, allowing you to maintain the internal temperature and contain the flavours. The digital control allows you to turn the smoker on and off and to control the cooking temperature and time. The body of the cabinet is fully insulated for heat retention and a thermostat ensures consistent temperatures. Leaving you to relax and have a drink while the Smoker does all the hard work.
ALWAYS MAKE SURE SMOKER IS COOL TO THE TOUCH BEFORE CLEANING AND STORING.
- Be sure to clean smoker after each use. This will extend the life of your smoker and prevent mould and mildew.
- For rack supports, racks, water bowl and drip pan use a mild dish detergent. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
- For wood chip tray and wood chip loader, clean frequently to remove ash build up, residue and dust.
- Dispose of cold ashes by placing them in aluminium foil, soaking with water and discarding in a non-combustible container.
- For the interior, glass in door (if featured), and exterior of smoker, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Do not use a cleaning agent. Make sure to dry thoroughly.
- After cleaning, store smoker in a covered and dry area.
- Check your smoker periodically to avoid possible rust and corrosion due to moisture build-up
|Maintenance||Clean equipment after use|
|Direct from Supplier||No|
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service., making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders over £100 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £100 are £4.95 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.