Natural Beef Tripe Twin 500g Pack
- Supports the dog for a healthy body
- Complete raw food for dogs
- No grains or fillers
- 2 x 500g Packs
This is a UK made product, using British Beef green Tripe. This recipe includes British beef green tripe, which most dogs seem to like, this is a good food to try fussy dogs on. All the ingredients used are naturally human grade. This is a complete and balanced raw food diet for your dogs. .This can be fed to adult dogs up to senior. Once your puppy is up to 75% of its adult weight, your puppy can be weaned onto this food. All you need to do is simply defrost in your fridge and serve raw, no need for any cooking or warming up. Once this is defrosted this must be used with 4 days. The juices of the meat can be given to your dog as they contain essential nutrients. Warning (this product will smell)
British beef green tripe (75%), carrot, apple, butternut squash, spinach, sea kelp, Scottish salmon oil
Moisture 74.4%, Protein 12.7%, Fat 10.1%, Fibre 0.9%, Calcium 0.2%, Phosphorus 0.1%, Sodium 0.1%, Inorganic Matter 1.3%
DAILY FEEDING GUIDE.
- Adult dog- 2-3% of there ideal body weight per day
- Puppy- 5-6% of there ideal body weight.
However all dogs are different so the serving quantity's may need to be adjusted.
When handling the raw meat you should wash your hands before you touch anything else if any of the juices get split wash this off with soapy water.
|Is drop ship product yes/no||No|
Here at Chessington Garden Centre, we want to make things as easy and hassle-free as possible for you. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered direct to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders over £50 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £30 are £4.99 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
- In some cases where customers live locally to Chessington Garden Centre one of our own drivers will deliver this to you and call you prior to delivery. If you live in the following postcode areas one of our own Chessington Drivers will deliver your goods - All KT postcodes, SW17, 18, 19, 20 & SM1,2,3,4,5,6,7.
Please call us on 01372 725638 if you have any questions or requirements.