Natural Instinct Beef Tripe Twin 500g Pack
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable.
- Supports the dog for a healthy body
- Complete raw food for dogs
- No grains or fillers
- 2 x 500g Packs
This is a UK made product, using British Beef green Tripe. This recipe includes British beef green tripe, which most dogs seem to like, this is a good food to try fussy dogs on. All the ingredients used are naturally human grade. This is a complete and balanced raw food diet for your dogs. .This can be fed to adult dogs up to senior. Once your puppy is up to 75% of its adult weight, your puppy can be weaned onto this food. All you need to do is simply defrost in your fridge and serve raw, no need for any cooking or warming up. Once this is defrosted this must be used with 4 days. The juices of the meat can be given to your dog as they contain essential nutrients. Warning (this product will smell)
British beef green tripe (75%), carrot, apple, butternut squash, spinach, sea kelp, Scottish salmon oil
Moisture 74.4%, Protein 12.7%, Fat 10.1%, Fibre 0.9%, Calcium 0.2%, Phosphorus 0.1%, Sodium 0.1%, Inorganic Matter 1.3%
DAILY FEEDING GUIDE.
- Adult dog- 2-3% of there ideal body weight per day
- Puppy- 5-6% of there ideal body weight.
However all dogs are different so the serving quantity's may need to be adjusted.
When handling the raw meat you should wash your hands before you touch anything else if any of the juices get split wash this off with soapy water.
|Direct from Supplier||No|
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service., making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders over £50 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £50 are £4.95 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.