Natural Instinct Lamb & Chicken Twin 500g Pack
Free Delivery on orders over £100.
Standard delivery 5-10 working days.
- Supports the cat for a healthy body
- Complete raw food for cats
- No grains or fillers
- 2 x 500g Packs
This is a UK made product, using British Lamb liver, heart and chicken with bone. All the ingredients used are naturally human grade. This is a complete and balanced raw food diet for your cat. All you need to do is simply defrost in your fridge and serve raw, no need for any cooking or warming up. Once this is defrosted this must be used within 4 days. The juices of the meat can be given to your cat as they contain essential nutrients.
British lamb heart (49.5%), British chicken with bone (44.5%), British lamb liver (5%), Scottish salmon oil, sea kelp, bilberry powder, Brewer's yeast
Moisture 64.8%, Protein 15.6%, Fat 16.4%, Fibre 1.0%, Calcium 0.8%, Phosphorus 0.5%, Sodium 0.1%, Inorganic Matter 2.2%
DAILY FEEDING GUIDE.
- Adult cat- 2-3% of their ideal body weight per day, split between 2 meals
- Kittens- small meals, multiple times a day. Average 4 times a day and let them eat as much as they can eat in that sitting. When they reach 5-6 months the amount of meals can drop to 2 times a day. This is when you can regulate the quantity they can have.
However, all cats are different so the serving quantities may need to be adjusted accordingly.
When handling raw meat you should wash your hands before you touch anything else. If any of the juices get spilt, wash this off with soapy water.
|Lifestage||kittens and adults|
|Material||Lamb and Chicken|
|Direct from Supplier||No|
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service., making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders over £100 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £100 are £4.95 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.