Natural Instinct Lamb Lites 200g
Free Delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery 5-10 working days.
- British lamb lung
- Brilliant treat to keep your dog
- Ideal for all dogs and ages
This is a UK made product, made from British Lamb lungs. This treat has been dehydrated so that it is light and it will not ruin your dogs appetite for its next meal. However they are delicious for your dog. This is a frozen treat so keep this in the freezer, however it can be given straight to your dog without defrosting.
100% British lamb
Moisture 26.9%, Protein 61.3%, Fat 5.4%, Fibre 0.8%, Inorganic Matter 3.9%
DAILY FEEDING GUIDE
These are Treats so should only be given 2-3 times a week.
when handling the raw meat you should wash your hands before you touch anything else if any of the juices get split wash this off with soapy water.
|Direct from Supplier||No|
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service., making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders over £50 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £50 are £4.95 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. Please note that if the item you order will fit on a singular pallet it will be delivered by pallet service, to your curb.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.