Natural Instinct Lamb Lites 200g
We're sorry, but the product you are looking for is out of stock.
- British lamb lung
- Brilliant treat to keep your dog
- Ideal for all dogs of all ages
This is a UK made product, made from British Lamb lungs. This treat has been dehydrated so that it is light and it will not ruin your dog's appetite for it's next meal. However they are delicious for your dog. This is a frozen treat so keep this in the freezer. However it can be given straight to your dog without defrosting.
100% British lamb
Moisture 26.9%, Protein 61.3%, Fat 5.4%, Fibre 0.8%, Inorganic Matter 3.9%
DAILY FEEDING GUIDE
These are Treats so should only be given 2-3 times a week.
When handling raw meat you should wash your hands before you touch anything else. If any of the juices get spilt wash off with soapy water.
|Direct from Supplier||No|
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service, making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
If you are lucky enough to live in our delivery catchment area then our friendly delivery team will be delivering your order. They will contact you prior to your delivery to confirm a suitable date. Please note that they will not be able to enter your garden or premises and the delivery will be curbside.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders shipped via DPD will incur a £4.95 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via Palletline will incur a £25 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via our local delivery service (must be within our catchment area) will vary in charge and be specified at checkout.
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.