Natures Menu Chicken & Tripe Dinner 300g
Free Delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery 5-10 working days.
- This is a complete and balanced meal
- Suitable for all dogs aged 20weeks and above
- This is free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
- All the ingredients are ethically sourced
These blocks are created to be a complete and nutritionally balanced meal for your dog. In which all the ingredients have been ethically sourced and are human graded. These make feeding raw simple as all you need to do is get this out and thaw them out and serve. this is ideal if your dog averages around 300g, 600g, 900g each day as you just need to get out the whole block or multiples. Out the freezer. These blocks contain 60% meat, with fruit and vegetables. in this meal there is no meat meal or derivatives. this meal is bone free.
Chicken Liver 5%
Green Tea Extract
Crude Fat 8%
Crude Ash 2%
Crude Fibre 1%
Kcal 148 Kcal/100g
Vitamin A1,000IUVitamin D100IUVitamin E14mgZinc Sulphate Monohydrate50.1mg (Zn 18.3mg)Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate20mg (fe 6mg)Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate7.2mg (Cu 1.8mg)Calcium Iodate Anhydrous0.4mg (I 0.26mg)Selenised Yeast Inactivated8.6 mg (Se 0.02mg)
DAILY FEEDING GUIDE
The amount of nuggets that will be needed to feed your dog will vary depending on their weight and activity level. So you may need to alter dependingly
When handling the raw meat you should wash your hands before you touch anything else if any of the juices get split wash this off with soapy water.
|Material||Chicken and Tripe|
|Direct from Supplier||No|
Please note that due to current issues with HGV drivers, courier networks may be affected and in certain cases, your items will be delayed. We will do all we can to assure you receive your items as quickly as possible when dispatched from us and work with our chosen courier partners to reduce wait times as much as possible.
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service., making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders over £50 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £50 are £4.95 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. Please note that if the item you order will fit on a singular pallet it will be delivered by pallet service, to your curb.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.