Natures Menu Grass Fed Beef Nuggets 1kg
Free Delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery 5-10 working days.
- This is a complete and balanced meal
- Suitable for all dogs aged 20weeks and above
- This is free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
- All the ingredients are ethically sourced
These nuggets are created to be a complete and nutritionally balanced meal for your dog.These nuggets contain 80% chicken and salmon, with superfoods. in this meal there is no meat meal or derivatives. In which all the ingredients have been ethically sourced and are human graded. this recipe is great if your dog is allergic to grain as this is a grain free recipe.These make feeding raw simple as all you need to do is get out the number of nuggets you need and thaw them out and serve.
Yucca Extract, Green Tea Extract, Dicalcium Phosphate
Crude Fat 9%
Crude Ash 2%
Crude Fibre 1%
Kcal 145 Kcal/100g
Vitamin A 1,000IU
Vitamin D 100IU
Vitamin E 14mg
Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 50.1mg, (Zn 18.3mg)
Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 20mg, (Fe 6mg)
Copper (Ii) Sulphate Pentahydrate 7.2mg (Cu 1.8mg)
Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 0.4mg (I 0.26mg)
Selenised Yeast Inactivated 8.6 mg (Se 0.02mg)
DAILY FEEDING GUIDE
The amount of nuggets that will be needed to feed your dog will vary depending on their weight and activity level. So you may need to alter dependingly
When handling the raw meat you should wash your hands before you touch anything else if any of the juices get split wash this off with soapy water.
|Direct from Supplier||No|
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service., making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders over £50 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £50 are £4.95 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. Please note that if the item you order will fit on a singular pallet it will be delivered by pallet service, to your curb.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.