Natures Menu Grass Fed Lamb For Dogs 2kg
Free Delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery 5-10 working days.
- This recipe is made usingGrass Fed Lamb
- This product contains 65% meat
- This product is formulated to contain all the nutrients you dog will need
- Suitable for all ages of dogs
Grass Fed Lamb uses meadow raised lamb which is an excellent protein and very palatable for dogs. This recipe contains 65% meat so it is high in protein which your dog needs. There is also glucosamine and chondroitin added which will help care for your dogs joints. This diet is close to what there ancestors would have eaten. This food has been formulated to include all the nutritional value that your dog will require. This can be fed to dogs of all life stages so you can feed it from once your puppy has been weaned of its mum all the way up to senior age. It also has the correct ratio of protein to carbohydrates and lots of vegetables and botanicals. All of the canagan recipes are grain free.
Freshly Prepared Deboned Lamb (43.5%), Dried Lamb (17%), Sweet Potato, Potato, Pea Protein, Peas, Potato Protein, Dried Egg (2%), Alfalfa, Lamb Gravy (1.5%), Salmon Oil (1%), Minerals, Vitamins, Glucosamine (1,000 mg/kg), MSM (1,000 mg/kg), Apple, Carrot, Spinach, Psyllium, Seaweed, Fructooligosaccharides, Chondroitin (700 mg/kg), Camomile, Peppermint, Marigold, Cranberries, Aniseed & Fenugreek.
Crude Protein 31.5%
Fat Content 15.00%
Crude Fibres 2.50%
Crude Ash 10.50%
Omega 6 2.20%
Omega 3 0.70%
Vitamin A 16,250 IU
Vitamin D3 2,000 IU
Vitamin E 240 IU
Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 641 mg
Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 400 mg
Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate 141 mg
Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 46 mg
Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 3.14 mg
Sodium Selenite 0.53 mg
There is a feeding guide on every product. The quantities may vary depending on there age and activity level. With dry food this may also have to be altered depending on if you are feeding wet food. If your dog is underweight then you should add 10% more food into their diet till they are the appropriate weight and if they are overweight reduce the amount of food by 10%
|Type||Dog Dry Food|
|Direct from Supplier||No|
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service., making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders over £50 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £50 are £4.95 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.