Natures Menu Turkey Necks
Nationwide Delivery expected within 5-10 working days
- Provides hours of entertainment
- Suitable for experienced raw feeders
- 100% Turkey
Turkey Necks are an excellent chew to give your dog to keep them entertained as it has multiple textures. This bone is suitable for dogs above 10 weeks of age. This is a soft bone, cartilage and connective tissue treat. This can also be included in your home prepared meals. Not only does it keep them entertained it is also good for their teeth as it cleans them while they are chewing. They are 100% natural and are sourced from human graded meat. All you need to do is thaw it out and then you can give them the chew. When feeding never cut the bones, never give the bones to your dog while small children are present. If you have multiple dogs, separate them as this could lead to aggressive behaviour between the dogs. If you decide to give this to you dog in multiple sessions then when you have finished that session, rinse the bone under cold water and place in a plastic bag (sealed) and keep in the fridge. The maximum length of time it can be kept in the fridge is 24 hours.
Protein 18%Crude Fat 9%Crude Ash 6%Crude Fibre 1%Moisture 67%Kcal 149 Kcal/100g
DAILY FEEDING GUIDE
When handling the raw food you should wash your hands before you touch anything else.
|Direct from Supplier||No|
|Stock Filter||In Stock|
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service, making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
If you are lucky enough to live in our delivery catchment area then our friendly delivery team will be delivering your order. They will contact you prior to your delivery to confirm a suitable date. Please note that they will not be able to enter your garden or premises and the delivery will be curbside.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders shipped via DPD will incur a £4.95 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via Palletline will incur a £25 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via our local delivery service (must be within our catchment area) will vary in charge and be specified at checkout.
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.