NOVA Antigua Aluminium Parasol 3m Crank & Tilt Round Beige
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable.
- Crank Handle and Title
- Fade Resistance Level 5/6
- UV Rating 50+
- PA Coating and Removable Machine Washable Canopy
- 200g Polyester Canopy
- 38mm Pole
- Requires Weighted Base (Not Included)
The 3m Round Beige Parasol from NOVA is ideally used as part of a dining set or a standalone parasol. The base is not included but is required to ensure safe and sturdy use.
The parasol easily erects with a simple and effortless crank handle and quick pin release. The tilt functionality allows for easy movability and allowing for providing you with shade from all 360 degrees.
The 200g polyester canopy offers plenty of sun protection as it has a UV rating of 50+. Additionally, it has a fade resistance level of 5/6 which means the colour is extremely protected against fading or discolouration.
This parasol is specially treated with a PA coating, which ensures it is resistant to sun bleaching and fading. Plus, the removable canopy means that should it get dirty due to rain or other elements, you can machine wash the canopy and it will be good as new. To dry the canopy, simply put back on the frame on a sunny day and leave to dry.
The parasol can be fully closed and easily stored away if necessary. It is always recommended that the parasol remains closed when not in use and is always kept closed in extremely windy conditions.
|Parasole Pole Width||38mm|
|Parasol Base Included||No|
|Limited Warranty (Years)||1 Year|
|Direct from Supplier||No|
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service., making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders over £50 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £50 are £4.95 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. Please note that if the item you order will fit on a singular pallet it will be delivered by pallet service, to your curb.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.