NOVA Apollo 3kW Free Standing Electric Patio Heater
Free Delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery 5-10 working days.
- 3kW Freestanding Heater
- Multiple Heat Settings for ultimate control
- Dual-Light LED Bulb functionality
- Tilting Neck
- Tip-Over Switch - Knocked over by accident? No problem with this technology instantly turning the heater off.
- 1.9m Lead Cable
- Remote control included
- Free cover included
This impressive Nova Apollo Free Standing Electric Patio Heater is the stand out feature that not only looks great but functional suits all your garden patio heater needs. This 3kW designer heater has Infrared heating elements and multiple settings allowing you to control the temperature of your heater.
With multiple settings, you also have the ability to set your heat to high or low or turn the heating element off completely and just use this outdoor heater as a light. With the built-in LED light system you can easily see which temperatures are being produced. The heater comes with a handy remote so you don't even need to break a sweat when relaxing in the garden.
We know that everyone likes their temperature a little differently. One great feature is that the patio heater comes with the innovative Masterlock feature - great if you're a pub or restaurant owner that wants to decide the settings without customers tampering, or meddling friends when they are over for drinks. The patio heater also comes with tip over technology which means if it is knocked over it will turn off for extra safety.
The handy built-in LED light is ideal for lighting up your garden space and the bulb provided is a dual-light LED bulb that can emit white or yellow light, allowing you to choose and decide the ambience of your setting. Additionally, the light section of this heater can be tilted to 4 positions thanks to the flexi-neck.
The matt black finish is incredibly stylish. But this heater is not just great for style, it is also incredibly safe thanks to the fabric-flocked grille which is burn-free and feels like cotton when touched. Plus, the heater itself is made from anti-rust aluminium making it ideal for outdoor use.
The 1.9m lead cable offers plenty of stretches to reach your nearest plug socket and we recommend that this heater is plugged into an indoor socket or suitably covered outdoor socket. Plus, there is a cable storage section at the back of the heater to keep the cable safely tucked away when not in use.
The patio heater has been designed to be weatherproof however we do recommend using the cover which is included to be safe. Please ensure that the heater has been switched off and has fully cooled down before applying the cover. The cover is made from high-quality PVC-backed polyester for a truly weather-resistant finish that will protect the heater from winter elements. There is some assembly required for this heater.
|Limited Warranty (Years)||2 Years|
|Direct from Supplier||No|
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service., making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders over £50 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £50 are £4.95 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. Please note that if the item you order will fit on a singular pallet it will be delivered by pallet service, to your curb.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.