NOVA Mercury 130cm x 90cm Rectangular Aluminium Firepit Table
Free Delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery 5-10 working days.
- Stylish versitile table
- Requires 5kg Patio Gas Bottle
- Gas Bottle Can Be Stored Within the Table
- 1 x 130 x 90cm Rectangular Fire Pit Table
- 1 x Windguard
- 1 x 7kg Bag of Crushed Glass
- 1 x Cover
If you are looking for style then look no further than the Mercury Aluminium Fire Pit Table from NOVA. The table is designed and looks perfect with both the aluminium and fabric ranges of furniture.
When the weather takes a turn or you want to spend those longer brighter evenings in the garden then this fire pit table is a practical solution. The central warm flames add both heat and a light source to your outside space.
This versatile table doubles up as a regular table allowing you to cover the fire pit and use it for drinks or dining facilities.
The fire pit table is gas operated and you can store the gas bottle within the table so it is out of sight and so that the gas hose does not become a trip hazard. This fire pit table will fit a 5kg gas bottle (not included). Our firepit systems are CE Certified made to the highest quality. The system used in this particular set is rated at 40,000 BTUs and provides ample heat, light and ambience for the surrounding area. The heat output is 11.8 KW/H. A wind guard is also provided with the set for extra protection.
Made from aluminium this fire pit table is fully weatherproof and can be left outside all year round without damage. However, we do include a cover for extra protection.
We always recommend acting safely around the fire pit and not allow children to get too close to the flame or gas.
|Home Assembly Required||Yes|
|Table Size||130 x 90|
|Direct from Supplier||No|
|Limited Warranty (Years)||1 Year|
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service., making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders over £50 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £50 are £4.95 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. Please note that if the item you order will fit on a singular pallet it will be delivered by pallet service, to your curb.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.