NOVA Relax Aluminium 1m x 1m Square Firepit Table
We're sorry, but the product you are looking for is out of stock.
- 1 x 1m x 1m Firepit Table
- 1 x Square Windguard
- 1 x Firepit Lid
- 1 x Bag of Crushed Glass
- Fully Weatherproof Aluminium Framework
- Industry-leading AkzoNobel Powder-Coating
- RAL 7016
- 40,000 BTUs
- CE Certified
The Relax Aluminium 1m x 1m Square Firepit Table - Grey Frame is a modern coffee table with an exciting twist that makes it perfect for year-round use.
The key-feature of this table is the stunning gas firepit table which not only offers plenty of space to enjoy snacks and drinks - you can cover the firepit with the lid provided to create extra table space - but adds something special to the furniture that adds a unique ambience to the garden and allows you to use the furniture even on colder evenings.
The gas firepit tables work with Patio Gas bottles; these are the green bottles filled with propane. It is important to get a Patio Gas bottle as this is compatible with the clip-on regulator we supply with our systems. We recommend a 5kg bottle for this table. Our firepit systems are CE Certified and manufactured using grade 304 stainless steel ensuring they are weatherproof and made to the highest quality. The system used in this particular set is rated at over 40,000 BTUs and provides ample heat, light and ambience for the surrounding area.
We estimate that on full power, you will get approximately 6 consistent hours of burn time from this firepit. However, you will be able to run the firepit for longer on a lower heat setting which you can control easily via the handy control panel. The aluminium framework is extremely weatherproof and can be left outside all year round.
|Home Assembly Required||Yes|
|Table Size||100 x 100|
|Direct from Supplier||No|
|Limited Warranty (Years)||3 Years|
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service, making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
If you are lucky enough to live in our delivery catchment area then our friendly delivery team will be delivering your order. They will contact you prior to your delivery to confirm a suitable date. Please note that they will not be able to enter your garden or premises and the delivery will be curbside.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders shipped via DPD will incur a £4.95 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via Palletline will incur a £25 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via our local delivery service (must be within our catchment area) will vary in charge and be specified at checkout.
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.